What I have done in similar situations is boot to a Win98 floppy or
cdrom and run: fdisk /mbr
This should restore your windows bootloader to how it was before
grub/lilo was installed.  You don't need grub/lilo back on there until
after you have reinstalled linux, and the reinstall process will take
care of that for you.
- Justin