On Monday 03 April 2006 13:41, Clayton Fandre wrote:
> I will be out of town this weekend, but if there is enough
> interested I will try to reserve a room for a meeting.
>
> I put up a webpoll on the TCLUG homepage, so let me know if you
> would attend a TCLUG meeting this Saturday. We don't have a topic,
> but it could just be a Q&A session or something.
>
> http://www.tclug.org
>
> -- Clay

We (TCBUG) are having our meeting this Saturday on the U of M campus.
You guys are more than welcome to join us.  We don't have a topic but
if an IPTABLES guru showed up that would make an awesome
presentation. :)

We'll be in the EE/Csci building room 2-204

http://onestop.umn.edu/Maps/EECSci/ for directions

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel