I will be out of town this weekend, but if there is enough interested I
will try to reserve a room for a meeting.

I put up a webpoll on the TCLUG homepage, so let me know if you would
attend a TCLUG meeting this Saturday. We don't have a topic, but it
could just be a Q&A session or something.

http://www.tclug.org

-- Clay