What I've got is a DynDNS domain name that points to my DSL connection, with a
Linksys WRT54G router running OpenWRT with 2 linux machines and a Windows box
behind it.

I've gotten the system to the point where I can ssh to my domain and log into
the router and then to one of the linux boxes remotely.  What I want is to
set it up so that I can set mydomain.net to point to one of the linux boxes,
but I can still ssh to router.mydomain.net or {linuxbox1|
linuxbox2}.mydomain.net.

I'm sure this is possible, but I'm not sure where to look for a solution.

Where do I start reading?

Thanks,
Mark Mitchell