The problem with this is they all point back to the same IP address
which means that to your NAT device they all look the same and it can
only route that port 22 connection into one inside box.  You could use
different port numbers for each and just set your client to use those
other ports, in fact if you change them all from 22 then you also stop
getting those annoying brute force attempts.  So change them so
something like 2222, 2223, 2224 or whatever you feel like, its your network.

Fun idea for some coding though, give SSH the ability to see the
hostname that was connected to and route it to the appropriate box
similar to the Apache method for hosting multiple web sites.

--j