Hello all,
I'm just wondering if anyone out there has tried installing FC4 or
Centos 4 on a machine with an AMI Raid controller. I've got a dell
poweredge 2400 with a PERC2/dc (Rebranded AMI) RAID Controller. It
appears that when LSI bought out AMI the removed support for the order
AMI cards from their driver. The vanilla linux kernel from kernel.org
has botht he old and new megaraid drivers but for some reason this
driver is not included in the Fedora/Centos/RHEL kernels at all.
Just looking for suggestions where to start tackling this issue.

Thanks,
Adam