New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: cleaning house.

I cleaned up a pile of junk (or treasure) today, and I figured I'd let the list have a shot at it before it goes to the recycler.

4x 32MB 60ns EDO (tested) - $1ea. obo.

celeron 466 partial system (tested) - $5 obo.
  celeron 466 w/ HSF
  motherboard
  case w/ PSU
  fdd (untested)
  6x DVD-ROM (untested, was flaky before)

everything below here is free until it's gone or the recycling center has an electronics recycling day.
1x phone cord (6'?) never even unwrapped
1x 56k modem (untested, presumed lightning victim)
2x 3com (3c509?) 10/100 NICs (working IIRC)
1x linksys 10/100 NIC (working IIRC)
1x P-200 MMX w/ heatsink (tested working)
1x USR 56k winmodem (working IIRC)

most of the stuff is coming out of a beatup IBM desktop with a broken battery clip. if anyone wants the entire thing it's theirs.

7634589071 or email me, i do not deliver (for free), i live in coon rapids, and starting Dec 1, i'll be working off of 494 & Hwy 55.

Seller Email address: john4293 at umn dot edu

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi