It may be easier if you templated the different configs for each
platform, and use a source file for the elements that you need to appear
in the various sshd_config files.

Then you have the ability to "forget" the syntax of each platform.

I have used Template::Toolkit for a variety of tasks. It's pretty easy
to use.

torleiv

what you said

--
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief
that one's work is terribly important.