On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:14:28 -0800 (PST), Torleiv Flatebo Ringer
<ringert at consumption.net> wrote:
> It may be easier if you templated the different configs for each
> platform, and use a source file for the elements that you need to appear
> in the various sshd_config files.
>
> Then you have the ability to "forget" the syntax of each platform.
>
> I have used Template::Toolkit for a variety of tasks. It's pretty easy
> to use.

I'm not familiar with what you're proposing, but how is that easier
than editing 5 lines in an existing sshd_config file and propogating
it across the systems in the same platform?

Granted, this would have to be done on a platform by platform basis,
but IMO I think it's easier to modify/config that way.

Any other thoughts?

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..