Steve Swantz wrote:
 > Maia Mailguard might be of interest to you.
http://www.renaissoft.com/maia

maia looks very interesting.  however it seems to be oriented the same
way as most anti-spam software, around receiving and saving spam for
users to examine.  this is mysterious to me.  i don't mind giving this
capability to our users, but i believe the better default action for
most of our users is for the spam to be REJECTed, not received nor
stored, hence eliminating the onerouus task of reviewing it.  REJECT
means the sender knows we aren't reading it, and if they choose to
bother, they can try harder to somehow get the message through.

still, if maia can allow me to set things up this way, it could well be
a boon for facilitating easy user whitelist management, so for example
desirable mailing list messages won't get rejected.

would maia work as i describe?  would anomy sanitizer add in easily via
maia?  or is anomy obviated by a maia system?

thank you!
greg
--
Greg Whitley Mott