Guys – My colleague and I and entrepreneurs with 8+ years in the retail industry and also recently completed an MBA program at Carlson.  We have two ventures we are currently working on and need developers to join our team.  This is an opportunity to get involved with a leading-edge entrepreneurial venture. Since we are at the R&D stage, you will be compensated with stock options which you can turn to cash after we go “live” in six months.

So if you’re tired of full-time employment that only covers your monthly expenses, why don’t you join us and to get involved with a venture as a partial owner.

The skill-set we are looking for are as follows:

Coldfussion developers

Java developers

Oracle developers

You can contact me at Michael.aromolaran at elnuklabs.com or reply to this email.