I have two questions:

1. Does mailman add [tclug-list] to the subject automatically? The last time
I asked a question it was not in the subject, I put it there manually this
time.
2. I am using the following commmand:
find ${TARGET} -type f -user ${USER} -mtime +1 -o -mtime 1 ! -name '
LogCleanup.list*' -exec gzip -f {} \;

This will find files in $TARGET, owned by $USER, which are not named
LogCleanup.list*, and have not been modifed in the last day or before.

Correct? I am little ify on the -o command as I feel like it should be:
find ${TARGET} -type f -user ${USER} ( -mtime +1 -o -mtime 1 ) ! -name '
LogCleanup.list*' -exec gzip -f {} \;

Thanks

Brock