On 12/5/05, Chris Schumann <cschumann at twp-llc.com> wrote:

> > Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:43:34 -0600
> > From: EP <srcfoo at gmail.com>
> > I also have had a bad experience with General Nano...
> >

> Of course, it simply could not have happened that a small local business
> actually made a slip-up and put the wrong price on their site, so they
> have to be a pack of crooks.

Pretty much anyone I've ever talked to who has shopped there indicated
GNS is very inconsistent in terms of customer service. Certain guys
there are great, helpful, knowledgable. Other guys I've encountered
there have an elitist attitude and challenge everything you say...I
don't care who you are, if I come in with a parts list with specifics
that total $2300 for one system, don't tell me I don't need that much
RAM, or that I couldn't possibly use that much hard drive space, just
STFU and get my parts. After spending over $4K there this summer, and
dealing with a wide variety of their techs, I've decided I'm through
with `em.

But as with any business performance, YMMV.