> Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:43:34 -0600
> From: EP <srcfoo at gmail.com>

> I also have had a bad experience with General Nano...
>
> I bought a part on their website and went through the entire purchase
> and had a receipt.  A couple of days later I received a call and was
> told that the item was priced wrong on the website and that I would have
> to place my order again at the now significantly higher price.
>
> That little bit of dishonest business was enough for me to never step
> foot in their store again.

Of course, it simply could not have happened that a small local business
actually made a slip-up and put the wrong price on their site, so they
have to be a pack of crooks.

I'm no shill, and I don't shop there much, but to me, local shops are
leaps and bounds over any Best Buy any day, and I give them my business
when I have some to give.

Except of course for the local parts shop by my home. :) (The owner said
the 50-ft Cat5 cable was good because his continuity tester showed it was.
Never mind that it was slow as molasses and he couldn't test its
performance, and he wouldn't take a return because he cut it to length
from bulk.)

Chris