On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Nicholas Thompson wrote:
> I have heard of possibly getting another WRT54G and turning off the dhcp
> server on that one and doing some sort of bridging mode thing. Any ideas
> there?

  I do remember the WAP11 having a mode called "access point client" --
where it would tie any machines connected to its ethernet port to the
access point you, err, pointed it at.  I haven't tried doing that with a
WRT54G (using them all as routers), but it's something to look for.
  I don't think bridging is exactly what you want.  IIRC, you'd have to
disable the access point functionality of the first WRT54G for it to work.
  Hope that helps.

      Jima