Tim Wilson <wilson at visi.com>  wrote:
> *lightning bolt*
>
> Ah, would this work? Can I just forward 6881-6882, say, to one
> internal IP address and 6883-6884 to another, etc.

Yes, and you can choose any range you want.  The bittorrent client
allows you to specify which ports you want to use.  I wonder if the
new bittorrent beta can do multiple connections on one port.  It
should be able to.  I'm not sure why Bram chose to have multiple ports
anyway.  Perhaps it was easier to implement originally, but from what
I understand about TCP sockets, not THAT much easier.

*shrug*
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/