On Aug 10, 2005, at 11:49 AM, Chris Schumann wrote:

> Behind that is my private
> network with Linux and Windows machines, and it works perfectly. (A
> little
> annoying to set up BitTorrent, but big wup.)

That is annoying. Does anyone have a good solution for using
BitTorrent on multiple computers behind a NATed firewall? I have port
forwarding set up, but it all goes to one internal IP address.

*lightning bolt*

Ah, would this work? Can I just forward 6881-6882, say, to one
internal IP address and 6883-6884 to another, etc.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA