I have for sale one Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection MiniPCI
card in perfect condition for sale.

I installed it in my ThinkPad 600X, which does not normally have internal
WiFi, so I installed antennas, and in the process of fitting it to my case,
broke the connectors off one of those antenna. So I'm stuck with one antenna
and using my laptop in the house. But now it's warm (well up until today it
was), and I want to surf the web from my deck. Blasted aluminum siding!

Intel provides a Linux driver for it, and I have used it with FC2 and FC3.

First $20 can come get it, or I will deliver it to you in person or by mail
for $25... or make an offer.

Thanks,
Chris Schumann
(who can't be bothered to look up his tclug classified password)