On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Jim Masters wrote:

> Looks good
> * ERROR: Version 0.78 of Filter::Simple is installed, but we need version >= 0.79
> ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the versions
> of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation.

I'd start by looking at ALL of the copies of the module on the system and
actually look at the .pm source for each and confirm they are all .79.
It's likely that there's an older version installed and Perl is seeing
that one first.

Use locate or find to get a list of all of the Simple.pm files on the
system.