Hi,

I am having an issue on my laptop. I've got Slackware 10 installed and I'm trying to install the txt2html package I got off sourceforge. I've updated the system to 10.1 and updated perl to 5.8.6. I have installed all required Perl Modules from CPAN, but I keep getting an error trying to build the application. It complains about the Filter::Simple module being version 0.78 yet I have installed, both using CPAN and manually, the 0.79 which it requires. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the system for the problem but I have had no luck.

Anyone using Slack have a solution to this? I've googled quite a bit and it seems that what I have been doing should work.

Here is the exact error:
root at laptop:/opt/txt2html-2.40# perl Build.PL
Creating custom builder _build/lib/MyBuilder.pm in _build/lib
Checking whether your kit is complete...
Looks good
 * ERROR: Version 0.78 of Filter::Simple is installed, but we need version >= 0.79
ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the versions
 of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation.

Creating new 'Build' script for 'txt2html' version '2.40'

Thanks,
Jim