New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: desk and misc stuff

spring cleaning has provided me with a bunch of stuff i'd just as soon never see again, but before it gets trashed i thought i'd put it up for grabs here. everything is available for pickup in the NW suburbs. everything's negotiable because i want it gone asap.

www.visi.com/ ~daryl.johnson/desk.jpg
Computer desk, in good shape - $45/obo

www.visi.com/ ~daryl.johnson/misc.jpg
CD wallet (capacity 48?) - $0.50
Pac Bell IR sensor w/ remote - $2
Printer Cable (6'?) - $1
Linksys wpc11 v.3 802.11b pcmcia card (may have overheating issues)(not pictured) - $2
Linksys NP100 "network anywhere" 10/100 pcmcia card (flaky dongle IIRC, but works) - $2
Fellowes PDA screen protectors for Handspring visor and kin (6 left) - free
IBM PC350 - Pentium-200, has some issues, but should work, broken battery clip. - free
novell linux resource kit (2004), 4 dvds, suse 9.1 pro, and novell/ximian's linux products - free
40-50 Dirty Vegas stickers - free
a quantity of assorted cd jewel cases in various condition. - free

assorted game cds, all free
xcom ufo defense
arx fatalis
d!zone (900 doom1/2 maps)
sports car gt
superbike world championship
raiden II
gamepak demo disc

email me with any questions/offers/dirty jokes

Seller Email address: john4293 at umn dot edu

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi