On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:15:50 -0600, rpgoldman at real-time.com

> I was wondering if anyone could follow up with reasons to move to
> FireFox from Mozilla or reasons not to.  I've been reasonably happy
> with Mozilla, which I use on both Linux and XP.  Any compelling reason
> to change?  Jima's comments address my big worry --- would I be losing
> too much of my personal customization if I moved to FireFox?
>
> Thanks!
> robert

I originally switched to Firefox because I preferred to use Evolution
for a mail client, so I had no need of Mozilla for email. It's been so
long since I used Mozilla, I really don't know where the two browsers'
features are similar or different. I know that my bookmarks
transferred no problem, but I'm not sure about anything else.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSA, MCSE, CCNA