>>>>> "jima" == jima  <jima at beer.tclug.org> writes:

    jima> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Paul Schumacher wrote:
    >> Has anybody tried FireFox on Fedora Core 2?

    jima>  Sure, all the time.

    >> Install problems?  Howto?

    jima>  I've seemed to have some problems importing profiles from
    jima>  Mozilla.  Aside
    jima> from that, Dag Wieers has some nice RPMs available at
    jima> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/firefox/ .

I was wondering if anyone could follow up with reasons to move to
FireFox from Mozilla or reasons not to.  I've been reasonably happy
with Mozilla, which I use on both Linux and XP.  Any compelling reason
to change?  Jima's comments address my big worry --- would I be losing
too much of my personal customization if I moved to FireFox?

Thanks!
robert