>I was wondering if anyone could follow up with reasons to move to
>FireFox from Mozilla or reasons not to.  I've been reasonably happy
>with Mozilla, which I use on both Linux and XP.  Any compelling reason
>to change?  Jima's comments address my big worry --- would I be losing
>too much of my personal customization if I moved to FireFox?
>
>Thanks!
>robert

robert,

All your Mozilla customization will transfer over to FireFox.
FireFox is still "Mozilla" but "leaner" and of course the
email client is not part of FireFox.  Guess best to read the
information on the FireFox web page for all the features
and why they think it is 'The Best" browser out ;-)
Have not tried Thunderbird (email) on any Linux distro yet, but
like the way it handles email on Windoz.

Jerry