On Tuesday 05 October 2004 07:46, Jima wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Phil & Kate Smith wrote:
> > I/m Looking for a good TC DSL ISP...any comments welcome.
> > any experiences with:
> > Qwest

<snip>
> > Sound Internet
>
>  Not me, but I've heard some good things.  Maybe I can beat a review out
> of someone.

I don't use Sound Internet at home (I have cable) but I have done quite a bit
of volunteer work for a non-profit organization.  At least two of their
offices (maybe 3) have had Sound Internet for at more than 2-1/2 years and,
as far as I know, we've never had a problem with them.

I certainly would recommend them.

Eric