>>>>> "jima" == jima  <jima at beer.tclug.org> writes:

    jima> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Phil & Kate Smith wrote:
    >> I/m Looking for a good TC DSL ISP...any comments welcome.
    >> any experiences with:
    >> Qwest

    >> others?

    jima>  Obligatory plug: Real Time Enterprises, which hosts the TCLUG mailing
    jima> list, offers DSL.  Reliable.  Competent, Linux-friendly tech
    jima> support.  They're my favorite, at any rate.  (No, I don't
    jima> work for them, but I'm a happy customer.)

    jima> http://www.real-time.com

I second jima.  In fact, Real Time Enterprises is the only reason I
*have* DSL.  Qwest is so awful (they give the wire into the house)
that I would long ago have changed to cable, except for the fact that
I would have to use the cable company as my ISP.  With DSL I get to
have Real Time.