On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Tom Marble wrote:

> Mike Miller wrote:
>> I'm not so sure it's a great upgrade.  Here's what people are saying:
>
> True there are some things that could still be better...
> But there are nice improvements over the 600 (as you note)...
> http://www.palmone.com/us/products/compare/

Yes, but I'm trying to talk myself out of it!  ;-)

>> Also the new Bluetooth feature may be "crippled" by some carriers...
>
> Supposedly Sprint *will* enable this:
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/5825

That is good news (I use Sprint).  Thanks for finding that.

>> When they can add WiFi,
> You can get a WiFi SDIO card.

It's good that they have it.  So that card would go into the same
expansion slot as my memory card and I'd have to carry around both of
them.  Also, if it's the same as the WiFi SDIO card for Zire, they want
about $129 for it.  I'm not sure that the SDIO for Treo 650 exists yet.
I want it integrated and free of charge!  ;-)

> In any case I'll let you know when my Treo 650 arrives ;-)
>
> Definitely going to add the 1 GB Lexar 32x SD card....

Do tell me.  Wow - we can get a 1 GB card for less than $60 after rebate.
I've been getting by on 256 MB.

Mike