Mike Miller wrote:
> I'm not so sure it's a great upgrade.  Here's what people are saying:
True there are some things that could still be better...
But there are nice improvements over the 600 (as you note)...
http://www.palmone.com/us/products/compare/

> Also the new Bluetooth feature may
> be "crippled" by some carriers...
Supposedly Sprint *will* enable this:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/5825

For me the fair and flexible plan combined with sharing minutes
with my wife's phone means that we will spend about the same amount
monthly and get many, many more minutes, and unlimited data
(and finally an upgrade from the old, monochrome 'candybar' phones!)

> When they can add WiFi,
You can get a WiFi SDIO card.

In any case I'll let you know when my Treo 650 arrives ;-)

Definitely going to add the 1 GB Lexar 32x SD card....

Regards,

--Tom