I've been using a Treo 600 - combo cell phone, Palm device, web/e-mail
device and (really bad) digital camera.  Now they've come out with a new
one called the Treo 650.  This is the official announcement:

http://www.palmone.com/us/products/smartphones/treo650/

I'm not so sure it's a great upgrade.  Here's what people are saying:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/6281966886574165/
(scroll down to reader comments)

I had heard it would have the 1.3 Mpixel camera, but it still has the old
0.3 Mpixel (640x480).  Same for RAM - still the same at only 32 MB (24 MB
available).  Still a 2.5 mm stereo output - very disappointing - the
standard is 3.5 mm (I guess they really like selling those adaptors and
S/H).  It does not do 802.11b WiFi, though some other companies are
offering that on their cell phones.  Also the new Bluetooth feature may be
"crippled" by some carriers...

    http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/472-1.htm

    the Treo 650 will will also support the ability to become a bluetooth
    modem for wireless internet access on laptops or other PDAs. However,
    carriers have the ability to cripple such advanced Bluetooth features
    if they want to.

The 650 does have a much nicer display - 4 times the pixels (now 320x320
instead of 160x160) and 16-bit color instead of 12-bit color.  It is
faster - 312 MHz instead of 144 MHz - and it has a removable battery (nice
for some people, but it won't affect me much).  It's just not quite what I
was hoping for.

For the reasons just given, I won't upgrade unless my Treo 600 breaks
(more severely than it is broken right now - the touch screen is mostly
not working).  The Treo 650 is definitely better than the Treo 600, but
not enough better to warrant canning my 600.  These things do cost money!

When they can add WiFi, uncrippled BlueTooth, 1.3 Mpixel camera and a 3.5
mm stereo output, that will be enough new features to sell me on an
upgrade.  I really could use those extra pixels though.  I use PalmVNC to
connect to my Linux and Solaris boxes (e.g., to do e-mail in Pine) and
more pixels would be great.

Best,

Mike