On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Patrick Hawkins wrote:

> I am inclined to agree with reading C, simply because the word "as" is
> only used twice. With this interpretation, it seems that hosting a
> personal email server for non-business use would not violate the TOS.

That's how I read it too.  I don't think they mean that you can't run
personal services on the machine.  I think they mean that you can't
provide services to other people.  This is the sort of issue that should
be addressed to Comcast headquarters.

You still have the problem that AOL won't accept your e-mail!  What
happens if you fake the From header and stick a Reply-To in there?

Mike