> That's how I read it too.  I don't think they mean that you can't run
> personal services on the machine.  I think they mean that you can't
> provide services to other people.  This is the sort of issue that should
> be addressed to Comcast headquarters.

> You still have the problem that AOL won't accept your e-mail!  What
> happens if you fake the From header and stick a Reply-To in there?

Won't work, the system checks the ip address of the incoming connection.  I
had one mail server that just disconnects before my mail server can even get
the HELO in. When I tried to connect via telnet the connection was close
instantly.  I would love to use the smart host option but I'm currently with
MSN and they have that proprietary SPA authorization.  I have been looking
into moving to another ISP but the 1 to 2 week downtime is a bit much.

Joseph