On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 14:24, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> As a business owner, I expect my privacy to be protected. Instead of blindly
> accepting a piece of paper, maybe you should consider what the law actually is
> and do your best to make sure that it is, in fact, legal.

LOL. As a business owner, after verifying that the "piece of paper" "is,
in fact, legal", would you blindly throw away your business by violating
the the law to protect the privacy of your customers???

Your privacy rights are defined by the law, not by you. If the law says
"Show me the mail" then the mail they will see, no matter who your
provider is.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>