Oh yeah, I missed this part:

> > Breaking laws because you don't agree with them is fine for dirty
> > hippies smoking the magic dragon in a VW bus, but civil disobedience has
> > little place in business, and is best left to said hippies (they're
> > expendable).  Stupid dirty hippies.
>
> Exactly the reason Sihope would never get my business. Companies and
> individuals alike need to be aware of their rights, and make sure they're
> being protected. Not throw them away at the drop of a hat.

Oh please.  Again, take my statements in the correct context.  With the
proper legal paperwork outlined in my previous message, and law
enforcement present, do you really think your cable company is going to
lose their business to protect you, by refusing to comply with a court
order?

I would have to graciously refuse your business - I can't afford you as
a customer.