The Justis Department can ask for any eMail from any vendor and get what
they want.

Dban works great but our local data retrieval company (Ontrack) may be
able to get anything off a hard drive
given enough time.  With that said, maybe someone from Ontrack would be
nice enough to speak at a TCLUG
meeting some time.  They may (I would guess they do) even know Dban and
be able to tell us if they can
recover data from a drive that Dban has been used on.

Sam.