> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:30:21 -0600
> From: "Robert P. Goldman" <rpgoldman at sift.info>

> My wife and I both have palms and both have Linux desktops.  We'd love
> to have a way to share our calendars, without resorting to putting
> things out on the wild, wooly internet (but putting them onto
> a private Apache server would be fine).
>
> Does anybody know of a solution to this problem?  It would involve a
> desktop calendaring program, a conduit from that desktop calendaring
> program to a shared calendar, and a conduit from the desktop

You both want access to both calendars, right?

First, there's no way to do that on the PDAs. Each PDA has exactly one
calendar, so unless you do some encoding by color or tag, that's a show
stopper.

However, if you want something like Outlook with Exchange, where you each
have your own calendar on your PDA and access to each other's calendars
online while makeing appointments, then Kolab and KDE Kroupware Client
should do the job. I haven't used it.