If your company has the money, Rational ClearCase is a great tool. Runs
on Windows, Unix, or Linux. There is even a Rational User Group here in
the Twin Cities.

If you like I can put you in touch with someone I used to work with that
is still working with Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.