I dream of building my own dual|quad cpu server.  Then using that to
host my website, rip my dvd collection to divx, and play quake.  Since
I've been using linux though I haven't had that dream as much.  I think
it's because I no longer need to go down to the basement in my dream to
reboot the server every 2 weeks.

Though lately I've been dreaming of getting linux installed on my snow
blower, hooking up the wifi and controlling it from the comfort of my
server room.  Who wants to make this a LUG project?  You could hack one
of those robot vacumes and mark the edges of the driveway with something
(invisible fence or some antenas that emit a weak wifi frequency that it
could detect), or just get some web cams with windshield wipers and
control it with a remote control app that looks like gnomemeeting, and
then set her loose.  :)

Chris