I'm presently having night terrors about Gentoo...  but that's just me...
    do over # 2...  bootstrapping sense yesterday at about noon...

I dream about the day M$ is just a little company selling DOS and a
Basic interpreter... again...

I dream about my first UNIX like OS, "Coherent" running on an Athalon 64
with a GIG of RAM...

I did have a dream about replacing M$ on all the servers at a local
company one night.  That was
before Linux started getting much press.  I was the only one who knew
anything about Linux, it
was scary being all alone without any help...  That's why TCLUG is so
good, your not alone.

It's time to get the roof rake out of the garage and clear the snow from
the roof. Blow the snow
from the root off the driveway, blow a path to the back yard shed and
clear the deck of snow.

If XP was like snow we could have lots of fun blowing it off PC's...

BTW Gentoo is only 2 CD's... but the learning curve is about 6 CD's...
    I am putting on the fire proof suite and standing in lake Minnetonka
with a fire extinguisher...

Sam.