I've had a Dell Inspiron 5150 for about 8 months and I am very
disappointed with the whole experience. The hardware is picky, the fan
is loud, the acpi implementation is broken. it's also not very
comfortable to use, as laptops go. not to mention dell's award winning
worthless customer & technical support.