From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Patrick McCabe
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 11:55 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Laptop advice

I am going to be buying a laptop computer soon. I assume it will come
with XP and I will want to convert it to dual-boot Linux. Will there be
any problems doing this? I have built dual-boot sytems before but not
with XP.

Also if anyone really loves (or hates) their laptop I am happy to hear
recommendations.

Thanks,
Patrick McCabe