Its manufacture is uniwill and its sold by many different places.

http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux-laptop-lc2464.html
http://www.rayservers.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=43
http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/mobile/notebooks/amilo_a.html

LAC replaces the miniPCI card with a Intel ipw2200.  Which is a good
thing because their is a patch for the driver to get it to work on
x86-64 bit distros.

Jason