Ok, so I solved the issue THIS version of the nVidia driver was having.

It's always a dual-head issue. This time it didn't like that my MetaModes
statement had more than one option, so it Signal 11'd.

I'm getting kinda sick of this, franlky. I /like/ upgrading and being on
the latest version of things, but the nVidia drivers make that almost
painful.

So I'm thinking, maybe I should get a new video card.

Is anyone else using dual-head with Linux? If so, anyone using an ATI or
something, and have any comments on that?

I've done dual-head with a Matrox and an nVidia card. The Matrox was a
long time ago, and there was no real OpenGL on both heads. The nVidia does
do that - WHEN it works it works pretty well.

Anyone have any comments on dual head, or video cards under Linux in
general?

-Yaron