Steve Linabery wrote:

>Hi,

my guess would be that you need to rebuild the initrd image, under
redhat it is mkinitrd command, it has some options for inclusion or
ommision of the modules from the initrd image. look in the man.
I advise you make a second entry in you bootloader ( lilo or grub
whatever your choice is) and place a new entry with a new initrd image
into it, in case something goes wrong. of couse you can bootup with an
old initrd image via kernel options , but for that keep it intact. what
I want to say is watch your step :) you are on the right track guess you
probably figured out this whole thing by yourself by the time you get
the reply :)