Is it still referenced in /etc/sysconfig/hwconf ?

I had a sorta similar thing happen once where I changed out some HW and
let kudzu do it's thing but things did not go well. Seems
/etc/sysconfig/hwconf still had the old HW in it.

My solution ended up being moving /etc/sysconfig/hwconf to something
like /etc/sysconfig/hwconf.old and re-running kudzu-- everything was
hunky-dory thereafter. It appears that /etc/sysconfig/hwconf gets used
if it exists but if it doesn't then kudzu regenerates it.

--greg