My Earthlink ain't broke, and I make some use of their extensive set of local access dialups when travelling.  I also get it
discounted because of Sprint PCS cell phone, etc, and get some free LD on my landline.  Does Visi match the services, bennies, and
have at least as many local dialups in North America?  There are good WiFi hotspots near most places I go, so I can use broadband
when needed without additional cost until something decent is available at home.

Chuck