>>> josh at trutwins.homeip.net 04/09/04 03:59PM >>>
On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:25:42 -0500
"Michael J. Bird" <mjbird at clavdivs.org> wrote:
> Gee, I'm glad I don't work on a system you administer Josh, 'cause
> I'd be wasting too much time trying to get around the restrictions
> you set to get my work done.
> So, you "solution" while it may work for your company, is not a good
> generalized solution.
My milage does vary, as stated in my last post, I don't expect that
this would work for other organizations.  I wish I had reworded my OP.
When I start providing hosting for accountants and more saavy Windows
users, I'd certainly lift this restriction for them.
I'm honestly surprised at all the comotion this has caused, I apologize
if I've offended anyone, I still feel it's an acceptable solution under
the right circumstances.  But I also see how this is unacceptable for
others.

If a person can be taught to attach a file
to an email, they can most certainly be
taught to upload a file using a web interface.
It is not a big deal, and the apology is
unnecessary, at least from you Josh. Some
others could be a little less "pissy" in their

:-/