From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Clay Fandre
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 2:52 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Outlook Web Access 2003, Apache, libproxy, mod_ssl

So what isn't working? Are you using mod_proxy? What do your configs
look like?

You can easily limit access to just the exchange part of the web server.
ProxyPass /exchange https://exchange.mydomain.com/exchange
ProxyPassReverse /exchange https://exchange.mydomain.com/exchange

Clay Fandre				email: clay at fandre.com
					PGP Key ID: 0x50DBBB60