> This is something I use to do CPU on a linux based device,
> should work for
> RedHat:

	I really appreciate these configs, they seem to be working, but
I've some questions... What the heck is the difference between CPU Util
and Load? What do these actually measure? Also, my CPU Util never seems
to change from 2% exactly, even though I'm purposely loading the server.
I'm assuming I've got something going wrong here? No error messages, and
it's definitely logging data, but CPU Util isn't changing, and I'm not
sure that the load numbers actually correlate with what the machine is
doing.

Here's my adaptation of your config:

WorkDir: /var/www/html/mrtg
Refresh: 300
Interval: 5
WriteExpires: Yes
# IconDir: /images/dir/
NoSpaceChar: ~
#SnmpOptions: timeout => 1, retries => 1

WithPeak[^]:dwmy
Options[^]: gauge
Background[^]: #ffffff
YLegend[^]: % Utilization
ShortLegend[^]: % Util
LegendI[^]: 1 Min
LegendO[^]: 5 Min
MaxBytes[^]: 100
Title[^]:CPU Load
PageTop[^]:<H1>Title:
PageTop[$]: </H1>

# Default - CPU String
Target[^]: 100 -
1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11.11.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11.11.0:TCTECH@~

# Location: NAME
Directory[MAIL.cpu]: MAIL
Target[MAIL.cpu]:localhost
RouterUptime[MAIL.cpu]: TCTECH at localhost
PageTop[MAIL.cpu]: CPU Util for mail.tc-tech.com

## Load

WithPeak[^]:dwmy
Options[^]: gauge
Background[^]: #ffffff
Factor[^]: .1
YTicsFactor[^]: .1
YLegend[^]: Load
ShortLegend[^]: Load
LegendI[^]: 1 Min
LegendO[^]: 5 Min
MaxBytes[^]: 1000
Title[^]:Load
PageTop[^]:<H1>TITLE:
PageTop[$]: </H1>

# Default - CPU String
Target[^]: 100 *
.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.&.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.2:TCTECH@~

# Location: NAME
Directory[MAIL.load]: MAIL
Target[MAIL.load]:localhost
RouterUptime[MAIL.load]: TCTECH at localhost
PageTop[MAIL.load]: CPU Load for mail.tc-tech.com

Thanks!

Matt