I had the same problem last week, and it was the second time now.  The
previous adventure was about 3 months ago.  I must have gotten over 500
bounced emails back on my server last weekend though.

Anyway, I did the same things another user mentioned; I replied to the
ISP at each relay server letting them know this was going through their
box(es).

You know the funny thing, I never figured out what the message subjects
were that were being spammed out... :)

Garrett