Can't say as I know of a fix for this. Some LOSER was doing the same thing
last week with mine, faking my email address and changing the name 5 or
six times throught all the bounce back messages I got from dead email
accounts they tried mailing to. I emailed Yahoo's tech support and they
told me there wasn't anything they could do, and if I didn't like the
returned emails, to forward them to my trash.

I did however start emailing the network, security, and abuse email addys
at the ISPs I found in the headers of the returned emails (hopign they
were where this spammer was sending from) and asked them to look into it.
So far, I haven't gotten any more returns, so it seems to either have
worked, or the spammer moved on to other email addys. It's always a good
idea to track down the offender's ISP and notify them of their actions, as
they don't like having users abusing their services, and usually have the
most power to stop them.

Good Luck,
Joel